Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Forest Department has released a job notification to fill up 339 Post of Forest Guard. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the post before or on 15th May 2020. All necessary details regarding the application are mentioned below.
Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020: Vacancy details
|Organization||Karnataka Forest Department|
|Post Name||Forest Guard|
|Total Posts||339 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 Years – 40 Years|
|Qualification||10th, 12th Pass / Graduate|
|Salary||Rs.21400 – Rs.42000 /- Per month|
|Application Fee||Gen/OBC – Rs.120 /-|
SC/ST – Rs.45 /-
|Selection Process||Physical Ability Test and PI|
Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020: Important Dates & Links
|Online Application Starting Date||16 March 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||15 May 2020|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||18 May 2020|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
How to Apply
- First of all, go to Important dates and links section to download the job notification.
- Read the instructions carefully before starting to apply to the online.
- Now, Click on apply online link given in Important dates and links section.
- Now fill up all your information in Open Form correctly.
- After that click on Submit Button and make payment to the concerned department.
- Now your application form will have been submitted successfully.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.
Candidates are advised to read the Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020refully to fill up the application form.
|Karnataka Forest Department Address||Aranya Bhavan, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560003|