Labour Registration: The Government of India’s one of the oldest and important Ministries is the Ministry of Labour & Employment. The Ministry ensures the protection and safeguard of Workers in general and the poor, deprived and disadvantaged sections of the society. Under this ministry, state governments of India have launched various schemes. State governments are giving many types of benefits to laborers. In this league, state governments provide a special type of labor card for labor class people.
The laborers of the state who are working in any construction sector or are daily wage laborers can get their registration done on the official website of the labor department and can take advantage of all the welfare schemes run by the government in the present and future. |
During this article, you’ll get to understand everything about how to apply for labour card in different states along with their official website links, Benefits of labour cards, registration process, registration renewal process, and far more.
What are the benefits of the Labour Card?
To obtain the benefits given by the Labour Resources Department of the State Government, You need to register yourself on the official portal provided by the State Government. The process of labour registration is different in every state and the benefits provided to them are also different.
- The State Government provides assistance up to Rs.60,000 for the higher education of the laborer’s child.
- Under the housing scheme, 1 lakh rupees will be given for the construction of houses and 15 thousand rupees for building repairs.
- The State Government also takes care of all expenses for the treatment of patients suffering from serious diseases.
- The State Government also gives the additional benefits of Rs.55,000 in the marriage of the laborer daughter.
- Under the Maternity Benefit Scheme, women will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 12 thousand and for infant benefit Rs. 10 thousand for being a boy and Rs. 12,000 for being a girl.
- The workers can avail of the benefits of all these schemes after getting the laborers registered and making the laborer’s cards.
Important Documents For Labour Registration (Eligibility)
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 and 60 years.
- Labor card is made only in the name of the head of the family.
- AADHAR Card
- Voter ID
- IT Pan Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Details
- Passport Size Photo
- Driving License
These are the important documents widely asked for the Labour Registration, the State Governments can ask for the documents in different ways.
Labour Registration: Scheme Details
|Name of The Scheme||Labour Registration|
|Scheme Launched By||State Governments of India|
|The Objective of the Scheme||To Provide Job Opportunities and other Benefits to Labours in India Click Here|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Process of Labour Registration | How to Apply Labour Card Online?
Interested candidates of the state may register themselves, they need to follow the process given below and take advantage of all government schemes.
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of your state’s (Choose your state from below section) Department of Labor Resources.
- After this, the home page will open in front of you, on this home page you will see a link to the Act Management System (online registration and renewal)
- Now the Labor Act Management System website will open in front of you. After this, you have to select your preferred language, read the instructions given on the website and then you will have to register yourself to use the portal.
- After the registration, You can log in to the portal, and you can use services like renewal, annual returns, etc.
- Fillup the form following the instruction, after filling the form, save the form. By going to the secure application, you can see your secure form. Now you can select your secure form and edit it and attach the necessary attachments, make payments, etc.
- Upload the required documents by attachment, Then go to the chosen file and select Upload Attachment, and then open the application number by going to the payment button and selecting the type of payment. There are 2 types of payment types. 1. Challan 2. Online. By clicking on the challan, you can download the challan form or select online and proceed to payment.
- On selecting online, you are now on the treasury website, here, you click on Pay without Registration and select the department, after this, enter the name of the regional office related to the column of the division, then select the Treasury of the district related to the column of the Select Treasury, then in the Depositor name.
- After entering the name of the firm, after this, carefully mark the fee for the selection of the head of the relevant Act.
- Then after paying the payment, submit the challan number, date, bank name, etc. Now your application has been sent to the concerned Deputy Labor Commissioner. You have finally submitted your application.
The above-mentioned process is an example of the one of random state registration, the process of different states may be different.
ALL State Government Labour Departments Website| All-State Labour Department Official Website
|Name of the State||Labour Department Direct Link|
|Andhra Pradesh-Labour Department||Click Here|
|Andaman & Nicobar (UT) -Labour Department||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh-Department of Labour and Employment||Click Here|
|Assam-Labour & Employment Department||Click Here|
|Bihar-Labour Department||Click Here|
|Chandigarh (UT) -Labour Department||Click Here|
|Chattisgarh-Department of Labour||Click Here|
|Dadar & Nagar Haveli (UT) -Labour Department||Click Here|
|Goa-Department of Labour||Click Here|
|Gujarat-Labour & Employment Department||Click Here|
|Haryana-Labour Department||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh-Labour & Employment Department||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir (UT) -Department of Labour and Employment||Click Here|
|Jharkhand-Labour and Employment||Click Here|
|Karnataka-Department of Labour||Click Here|
|Kerala-Labour Commissionerate||Click Here|
|Labour Department-Delhi (UT)||Click Here|
|Labour and Employment Office, Diu (UT)||Click Here|
|Lakshadweep (UT)-Department Labour Employment & Training||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh-Labour Welfare Board||Click Here|
|Maharashtra-Department of Labour||Click Here|
|Manipur-Department of Labour||Click Here|
|Meghalaya-Department of Employment and Craftsmen Training||Click Here|
|Mizoram-Labour,Employment & Industrial Training Department||Click Here|
|Nagaland-Labour & Employment Department||Click Here|
|Orissa-Labour Directorate||Click Here|
|Puducherry (UT)-Labour Department||Click Here|
|Punjab-Labour & Employment Department||Click Here|
|Rajasthan-Labour Department||Click Here|
|Sikkim-Labour Department||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu-Labour Department||Click Here|
|Tripura-Directorate of Labour||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand-Department of Labour||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh-Labour Department||Click Here|
|West Bengal-Labour Welfare Board||Click Here|
|Click Here For Latest Government Jobs|