NREGA Job Card List 2020 | State Wise MGNREGA List, Eligibility, Payment Process: Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 (NREGA) has released the NREGA Job, Card List.
The government of India launched this scheme to provide unskilled labor work for poor families up to 100 days in the financial year. These job cards are with the aim of enhancing livelihood security. Ministry of Rural Development prepares NREGA job cards every year, The NREGA Job cards can be viewed on the official website of MNREGA nrega.nic.in.
A complete list of NREGA Job Card is given below. Here you can check the NREGA job card list for 10 years from 2010-11 to 2019-20. Every year NREGA job card list gets updated, some are removed/added based on the criteria. Anyone who fulfills the criteria can apply for the NREGA job card.
What is NREGA Scheme?
Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) (महात्मा गांधी राष्ट्रीय ग्रामीण रोजगार गारंटी अधिनियम) earlier known as National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) was passed in September 2005. The MGNREGA aims to enhance livelihood security in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of wage employment during a fiscal year to every family volunteer to try to unskilled manual work.
MGNREGA scoped up to cover almost all districts of India from 01 April 2008 as the largest and most ambitious social security and public works program in the world. MGNREGA aims to create durable assets such as roads, canals, ponds, and wells in the rural areas in India.
What is NREGA Job Card?
NREGA Job Card is a primary document issued to an individual who is registered with the local Gram Panchayat under the NREGA Scheme. NREGA Job Card also works as an ID card. The NREGA Job card contains NREGA registered individual’s details like NREGA registration number, Name, details of applicants in the household, etc. it also serves as documentary proof of the worker’s entitlements. NREGA Job card can be also used to complete KYC for opening accounts in banks and post offices.
NREGA Job Card List 2020: Scheme Details
|Name of The Scheme||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Scheme Launched By||Central Government of India|
|The Objective of the Scheme||To Provide Job Opportunities to Poor People in India|
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements for Registration and Verification of NREGA 2020
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have completed 18 years of age at the time of application.
- The candidate must be part of a local household. (i.e. Application must be made with local Gram Panchayat).
- The applicant must be a volunteer for unskilled labor.
- Panchayat makes sure that the family member of his/ her family is mentioned on the application or not.
- Authentication of the family is mentioned in the application form.
Benefits of National Rural Employment Guarantee (NREGA ) Act
- Candidates can check the NREGA Scheme Job Card details easily through the online portal from anywhere.
- Candidates can easily download the NREGA Job Card List 2020 simply by checking their name in the MNREGA Job Card List 2020.
- MNREGA Scheme has brought lots of job opportunities through this card for the ruler areas of India.
- The applicant who is meeting the eligibility criteria for the NREGA Scheme may apply for the labor work.
- The NREGA Job Card List also provides the related information to the tenure of work received by the person.
- Candidates can easily get employment under the 5 km range from the worker residence and will get paid minimum wages.
- In case the Government is unable to provide the work within 15 days from the date of application, then Government will pay the employment allowance to the applicant.
- NREGA Scheme allows better utilization of under-utilized and unutilized labor resources.
- NREGA Enhances the power of Gram Panchayats
- NREGA empowers the improvement and creation of infrastructures in ruler areas of India.
National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) Payment Process
The wages directly transferred to the NREGA Card holder’s account whichever provided in the NREGA Job Card, after calculation of wages based on the work provided. In case if the NREGA applicant doesn’t have a bank account or post office saving account, they are asked to open a bank account/post office saving account using the NREGA Job Card using as KYC document proof.
In very rare cases. Gram Panchayat issues payments in cash to NREGA Job Card holders. This also happens only due to a lack of banks and post offices in the area where NREGA payment is to be made. However, the cash-based MGNREGA payment process is only allowed with prior approval from the Ministry and State Governments.
NREGA Job Card List 2020 (State Wise)
|Name of The State||Job Card List Direct Link|
|MGNREGA Andaman & Nicobar (UT)||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Assam||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Bihar||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Chandigarh (UT)||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Chhattisgarh||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Dadra & Nagar Haveli (UT)||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Daman & Diu (UT)||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Goa||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Gujarat||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Haryana||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Jammu Kashmir and Laddakh (UT)||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Jharkhand||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Karnataka||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Kerala||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Lakshadweep||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Maharashtra||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Manipur||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Meghalaya||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Mizoram||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Nagaland||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Odisha||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Puducherry (UT)||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Punjab||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Rajasthan||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Sikkim||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Tripura||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Uttarakhand||Click Here|
|MGNREGA West Bengal||Click Here|
|Other Government Jobs|