TISS Recruitment 2020: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Project Coordinator Regional Training Unit, Saksham Prerak. Candidates may apply for the post via email on or before 26 April 2020.
Saksham Prerak is a project collaborated with the National AIDS Control Programme (NACP), Which aims to build capacities of 9000 HIV counselors along with 30000 Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife across India.
All important details regarding TISS Recruitment 2020 Project Coordinator are given below.
TISS Recruitment 2020: Vacancy details
|Organization||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Post Name||Project Coordinator|
|Total Posts||1 Post|
|Age Limit||28 Years to 50 Years|
|Qualification||Master in Public Health / Master in Health Administration / Master of Social Work (Health & Mental Health or Public Health) / M.A. (Counselling or Clinical Psychology) & disciplines allied to health|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
|Salary||Rs,55,000 – 65,000/- per month|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
TISS Recruitment 2020: Important Dates & Links
|Application Starting Date||18 April 2020|
|Application Last Date||26 April 2020|
TISS Recruitment 2020 Official Notification – Project CoordinatorTISS-Project-Coordinator-www.thegyaanganga.com_
How to Apply
- Applicants may send their application by email to [email protected] with the following subject line “Project Coordinator, Ahmedabad”.
- A cover letter specifying ” Education Qualification”, “Years of relevant experience”
- Skype ID should be in the cover email.
- Applicants have to send their CV as an attachment (Word or PDF)
- Candidates who have applied earlier are suggested not to apply again.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully before filling up the application form.
|Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Address||TISS Mumbai Campus|
V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai, Maharashtra Pin- 400088