WBSU Recruitment 2020: West Bengal State University (WBSU) has published a job notification to fill the 11 posts of Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate I, Field Assistant/ Field supervisor and Fieldworker in the Department of Botany under PI, Dr “Krishna Ray in a department of Biotechnology, Government of India funded project named ” Demonstration of established bio-restoration technology for ecological restoration of degraded mangrove ecosystem in Indian Sunderbans through site-specific approach across differential degradation gradients” for a period of 5 years based on performance evaluation after every six months.
Candidates can send their applications for the desired post via email.
WBSU Recruitment 2020: Vacancy details
|Organization||West Bengal State University (WBSU)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate I, Field Assistant/ Field supervisor and Fieldworker|
|Total Posts||11 Posts|
|Age Limit||28 Years to 50 Years|
|Qualification||M.SC Ph.D B.Sc from recognized Board / University|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Salary||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs.31000/- Per Month|
Research Associate – Rs.47000/- Per Month
Field Assistant/ Field Supervisor – Rs.20000/- Per Month
Field Worker – Rs.18000/- Per Month
|Selection Process||Candidates will be selected based on the Interview|
WBSU Recruitment 2020: Important Dates & Links
|Application Starting Date||16 April 2020|
|Application Last Date||15 May 2020|
WBSU Recruitment 2020 Official Notification Advt. No. WBSU/Reg/Notice/Apptt./1163/19-20Advertisement-for-DBT-sponsored-project-in-Botany-Dept.-WBSU-www.thegyaanganga.com_
|* – The last date of receipt of applications for candidates residing in Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 29 May 2020.|
How to Apply
- Candidates can send their applications for the desired post via email to [email protected] with the subject ” Application for DBT Project: Dr. Krishna Ray, WBSU”.
- Candidates have to send the applications with complete biodata and copy of mark sheets, testimonials, Proof of experience in the form of publications, project report and other applicable documents.
- It is mandatory to mention a valid email address and phone no. in the application form.
- Candidates who are applying for Field Assistant / Field Supervisor/ Field Worker posts are requested to mandatorily send a copy of their Voter Id Card, Aadhar Card as proof of residential address as well as qualifying degree certificates/ Mark Sheets.
- Candidates can apply through email on or before 15 May 2020
- Candidates are supposed to send only soft copies of the documents via attachment in the email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated via email/phone calls for an interview at Department of Botany, West Bengal State University, Berunanpukuria, Malikapur, Barasat, Kolkata 700126
Candidates are advised to read notification carefully before filling up the application form .
|West Bengal State University (WBSU) Address||West Bengal State University (WBSU)|
Department of Botany, West Bengal State University, Berunanpukuria, Malikapur, Barasat, 24 Parganas (North) Kolkata 700126